- Prints on labels up to 4" wide, capable of printing shipping postage labels for packages.
- Easily crop and select barcodes and UPCs for printing from templates (Windows only).
- USB host interface: Enables use with peripheral devices such as a scanner and is compact enough to sit on any packing station or desk.
- "Plug and label" feature lets you create and print labels without the need to install software on Windows PCs.
- Free software development kits (SDK): Easily integrate using free SDKs for Windows and Android systems.
- Maximum Label Length: 9.8 feet (USB) 3 feet (Serial).
Brother QL-1110NWB Shipping and Barcode Label Printer QL-1110NWB
Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, postage and more. The automatic crop function lets online sellers easily print product and other barcode labels from A4/Letter size label sheet templates (Windows only). Fast printing up to 69 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300 dpi. USB host interface offers additional functionality. Auto cutter allows for printing single or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. The "Plug and Label" feature supports quick label printing of most basic labels—no software installation required for Windows PCs. Print from Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook. Needs no ink or toner.
|Environment Support||ENERGY STAR certified|
|Warranty||3 Year Back to Base Warranty|
|Print Speed||Up to 69 standard address labels per minute or up to 110mm/second|
|Print Method||Thermal Printer|
|Print From PC||Yes|